Thursday, April 05, 2007

Oh so intricate.

Weather's been ghey. And I mean really ghey... I'm talking bout M'sian weather btw.

It's so freaking damn hot and it's all silas's fault!!!!
(says himself)

Why? Ask him.
But i suggest u better have a pretty damn good idea beforehand on why Mr Perasan says so.

Anyways, I had permission from jay for posting this; more like he actually was excited when i asked him if i could post this. I'm serious.

So anyway, just so u know, my personal msg on msn was 'fuuh... hot like shit.'

And dear jay replied me.

jay:
u mean the weather or u mean a guy?

yuj:
haha
def not u
xD

jay:
i gay lah how can i be hot
i can be sexy
can be pretty
but not hot


*~*~*

hm. honestly?
I suppose that 'idea' pretty much came from jay's very well renowned sensational other half, __.___

Btw, jay's expecting replies from all of you as well :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home